Horses, carriage, costumes, chivalrous assistance
We cordially invite you to familiarize yourself with the offer:
We serve: 5 hot dishes, appetizers, coffee, tea, cakes and fruit (the bride and groom are left with alcohol, cold drinks and a cake)
Rich wedding menu selected individually by the bride and groom.
A rich package of attractions:
- renting a white and pearl Skoda Superb,
- entry of the Bride and Groom in a carriage drawn by two horses + knightly binding,
- a cannon fired to the cheers of the bride and groom,
- releasing birds of prey by the groom,
- greeting in the Old Polish style (i.e. reading a welcome note written especially for newlyweds) entering the room with a polonaise,
- suite – a room for the Bride and Groom (1 day free on the wedding day),
- a performance of “Pani Twardowska” with a knightly fight and belly dance, games, knight competitions, handing over a sword to the bride and groom,
- fireworks show before 22.00 – against payment
We decorate the wedding hall and tables, and everything is kept in a very elegant style.
We have 50 beds – for wedding guests it is 90 PLN / person including breakfast.
We invite all interested parties to see the wedding hall and the entire area.
Please contact Ms. Alicja Borkowska +48 509 301 101